SMKR - Sales Manager (f/m) - Korea
Full-time - Employee
We are homify - the platform for Home and Living! Whether the right architect or simply inspiration - we offer everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their home. More than 100.000 architects, designers and other professionals present their work on our website and acquire new business through homify. Since end of 2013, we expanded to more than 30 countries worldwide and we continue growing.
All countries are managed from our headquarter in Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 90 people with more than 30 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because we are sharing the same goal: we want to build the biggest platform for Home and Living together!
Currently, we are looking for a Sales Manager (f/m) for the Korean market.
- You develop our network of professionals in Korea and win professionals for homify via telephone, email or social media
- You are fully responsible for the revenue development in Korea
- You promote our free professional account as well as our premium account and help professionals to set up a glowing profile
- Finding new leads for your market
- You always keep your targets in mind and make your decisions in order to achieving them
- Analysing and reporting the revenue development of your market
- Maintaining all data in our CRM Salesforce
- You have successfully finished your Bachelor’s degree or collected at least 2 years of relevant working experience in Sales
- You speak Korean on a native level and are fluent in English since it is our company language
- You think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Good communicator and able to enthuse others with your positive attitude
- Embrace change and have a self starter mentality
- Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
- A multi-cultural team that will welcome you with open arms
- Flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- You are always well informed through regular company meetings where we talk about new developments, look at our performance and celebrate our best performers
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!