CFO - CFO (f/m)
Full-time - Employee
We are homify - the platform for Home and Living! Whether the right architect or simply inspiration - we offer everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their home. More than 100.000 architects, designers and other professionals present their work on our website and acquire new business through homify. Since end of 2013, we expanded to more than 30 countries worldwide and we continue growing.
All countries are managed from our headquarter in Berlin, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 100 people with more than 30 different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because we are sharing the same goal: we want to build the biggest platform for Home and Living together!
In order to mastering our next era, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer (f/m).
- You lead and develop our financial strategy in close cooperation with our CEO
- You lead and take care of the financial reporting, ensure accurate reporting and budgeting and constantly improve our reporting system
- You take care of the cash-flow analyses as well as liquidity planning
- You strategically overlook the topics finance, legal and HR and function as a sparring partner for the finance and HR team
- You research and evaluate new company locations based on financial and legal aspects
- You develop and implement new financial processes on a need to basis
- You ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements in Germany and potential international locations
- You work on the development of business strategies and their successful implementation
- You have an advanced degree in Business and at least 5 years of working experience in finance
- You are a chartered accountant or equivalent and at best Big Four trained
- You have excellent knowledge of accounting principles and tax regulations and extensive experience in the preparation of financial statements
- You have strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven hands-on and can-do mentality
- You are confident, empathetic and goal-oriented
- You are not afraid of decisions and have just as high goals we do
- Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
- A multi-cultural team that will welcome you with open arms
- Flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- You are always well informed through regular company meetings where we talk about new developments, look at our performance and celebrate our best performers
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
We are looking forward to hearing from you! LET’S HOMIFY TOGETHER!