The work of Joseph Thurrott Architects seeks to explore all the intrinsic possibilities that each project has to offer. We believe in a holistic approach that begins by asking the right questions to achieve sustainable low energy design solutions.
- Reconocimientos de la Empresa
- Finalist – 2013 Scottish Homes Awards: Maryville Passive House.
- 2nd Prize Winner – 100 Mile House Competition, Architecture Foundation of British Columbia, 2012: Zero Energy House.
- Shortlisted – 2011 Herald Property Awards for One-off Homes: Maryville Passive House.
- Shortlisted – 2010 South Crescent Apartments International Design Competition: Saltcoats housing.
- Winner – 2010 Highland Housing Fair (Scotland's Housing Expo) International Design Competition: Plot 19 house.
- Shortlisted – 2008 “Tomorrow’s Lifestyle Home” Mail on Sunday British Homes Awards: Atrium House.
24a Drummond Place